- uristled.ru on Links round-up
- Duncan Green on Links round-up
- Stephen Porter on Links round-up
- James Crawford on Should policy seek to promote small firms or large ones in Africa?
- am on Ethics in Development Economics
Author Archives: Christoph Lakner
How do African incomes compare to the rest of the world?
How poor are people in Sub-Saharan Africa compared to the rest of the World? International comparisons of GDP per capita do not provide an answer to this question because they ignore within-country inequality (i.e. every individual in a country is … Continue reading
Posted in Institutions and Growth Tagged Growth, Inequality 1 Comment